May 7, 2019
Having your brand's message and social media strategy on point can feel like a daunting task, but it can be accomplished! Sara Clark-Williams, host of the Fab Fempreneurs Podcast Show, speaks with Ashley Graham CEO and Creative Director of Brandesso, a boutique PR and Communications agency about how to have buzzworthy social media strategy. Brandesso creates brand authority through caffeinated strategies and communications through social media and public relations. In this episode Ashley, the lead Brandista at Brandesso, shares her tips with "5 Key Ingredients to Brewing Your Brand Awareness on Social Media". Pour yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy these steaming hot tips to apply to your brand’s image!
1. Curating your coffee beans: Your Brand's Messaging &
2. Discover your brand roast: Find the right hooks on what gives your brand it's intensity
3. Creating caffeinated content that gives your brand flavor
4. Putting the "buzz" back in social media: Be conversational
5. Energize & optimize your content